cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extra free credit for topping up

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi, I just topped up my SIM for the first time with £10 and it said I would get £10 extra credit if I topped up before 18/3/15. My balance is still only £10 though? Can anyone please let me know when this will update to £20?
Thanks
Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24

Anonymous
Not applicable
I thought you said you had topped up £10 and then followed up with a further £15?

Now I deal with numbers all day and that does indeed make something in the region of £25
Message 21 of 25

Anonymous
Not applicable
Nope.

Topped up £10 (expected that to become £20, it didn't)
Topped up another £10 - this instantly turned to £5 credit with a £15 bundle automatically
I needed £15 to unlock iPhone so added another £10 = total top up £30 grin

Edit:typo
Message 22 of 25

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
It's just a little unclear I think, I'm a giffgaff customer and this O2 PAYG is not really PAYG as its all monthly bundles in one shape or form so even 'calling credit' is a little unclear. Just my newbie observations grin

Hi @Anonymous and welcome to the o2 community, thanks for updating us all with your thoughts. Really interesting to hear all your opinions. slight_smile

Message 23 of 25

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks Marina, very nice of you to say grin

Just to draw a line under this thread for anyone looking in the future - from my own experience topping up registering a PAYG SIM the free credit is indeed real and gets added to your balance, there appears to be just a slight delay so sit tight grin
Message 24 of 25

Anonymous
Not applicable
Good to hear!
Message 25 of 25