cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extra credit/Adding to my balance with bundle

Anonymous
Not applicable
So this is also in relation to my previous two threads (basically an update). So I’ve just been to the 02 shop to see about the international texting and like a couple of you said on my others threads, the 02 guy said that international texts aren’t included in the bundle and that you need extra credit or something like that? So now i’m wondering if there’s away to add some extra credit while I have the bundle?? Like my balance is £0.00 so can I add some money to my balance or whatever so I still have money left over after the bundle runs out?? And can I add money to my balance while i’ve still got the bundle?? If I can then how do I do it?? I forgot to ask the 02 guy about this coz my social anxiety was getting too much and I nearly didn’t even go into the shop today! I just hung around outside the shop for a few minutes coz I was so nervous!
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144187 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
Just add credit via your MyO2 or voucher etc.
Scroll down this help thread to PAYG https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-Pay-and-Go/How-can-I-pay-my-bill/ba-p/1014090
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
  • 144187 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
Just add credit via your MyO2 or voucher etc.
Scroll down this help thread to PAYG https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-Pay-and-Go/How-can-I-pay-my-bill/ba-p/1014090
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

You will be able to use the credit straight away. On the bundles, it only takes your credit on the anniversary date to renew. 

Message 3 of 3