cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extra Data being given for a period of time on Payg.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I wondered why I received a text message from O2 giving me some extra data.

Now looking at the Payg Tariff page I see why !

3G Pay & Go Go Go ‐ the only tariff that gets better with time Grab our £10 a month bundle and you'll get 75 minutes, 500 texts and 250MB of data. Then after 3 months, everything doubles. But you still pay £10. And the longer you're with us, the better it gets. Now get an extra 250MB data on £10 tariff or 500MB on £20 tariff for the first 3 months.

4G Pay & Go Go Go ‐ Fast Internet for your 4G‐ready phone 4G has now come to Pay & Go. Grab a bundle for £15 a month with 75 minutes, 500 texts and 500MB of data. Everything doubles after 3 months, but you'll still pay £15. And the longer you're with us, the better it gets. 
You'll need a 4G phone. Check if there's 4G coverage near you. Now get an extra 500MB data for the first 3 months.

http://www.o2.co.uk/tariffs/payandgo

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

gemz4the1
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 2478 Posts
  • 261 Topics
  • 33 Solutions

Also, if you've already been an O2 customer for a certain period of time then you will automatically have the allowance doubled.

Mexican Wave

Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

@gemz4the1 wrote:

Also, if you've already been an O2 customer for a certain period of time then you will automatically have the allowance doubled.

Mexican Wave

Very true which is something I took advantage of when I moved from payg 3g to Payg 4g.

Bouncy

Message 3 of 4

gemz4the1
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 2478 Posts
  • 261 Topics
  • 33 Solutions

Me too slight_smile

Message 4 of 4