Did you mean: 

Exporting Calls to Microsoft Excel

Solar5
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello,

Please can you tell me if it is possible to export to Microsoft Excel calls made and calls received with dates and the telephone numbers over a given time period.

Thank you

Message 1 of 11
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Solar5

In My O2 it only shows calls made. https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/How-do-I-get-to-the-Download-Bill-page/ba-p/1014096

I think the only way to do it would be to copy all calls made and received from your phone and paste onto an Excel spreadsheet. However, there is a limit on how many that shows on your phone.

Best of luck and welcome to the forum Welcome

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Solar5

In My O2 it only shows calls made. https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/How-do-I-get-to-the-Download-Bill-page/ba-p/1014096

I think the only way to do it would be to copy all calls made and received from your phone and paste onto an Excel spreadsheet. However, there is a limit on how many that shows on your phone.

Best of luck and welcome to the forum Welcome

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 11

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @Solar5, it'd be great if you could let us know how you're getting on with this, and welcome to the forum! Wave

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 11

Solar5
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello,

Thank you for your replies. I haven't had chance to do this just yet but it would be nice if there was an export to Excel function. I know you can view yours bills in PDF.

Thank you

Message 4 of 11

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

That's certainly feedback I can pass on @Solar5, thanks for the suggestion! smiley

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

Message 5 of 11

Solar5
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
No problem, continuous improvement is what it's all about, now I'll look forward to that free Samsung S9 for my troubles, haha only joking slight_smile
Message 6 of 11

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

joy Is a Samsung S9 the device you have in mind for your next upgrade then? 

signature

Message 7 of 11

Solar5
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Perhaps. I can upgrade but the existing handset I have is still good enough for now so I am using a SIM only to save me money. When the phone runs out of gas or there is a clear difference in technology between what I have and what the market is offering then I will make a judgement call then.

Message 8 of 11

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Makes sense @Solar5 wink Which phone do you have at the moment then, if you don't mind me asking?

signature

Message 9 of 11

Solar5
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Sure it is a Samsung S7

Message 10 of 11