Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Level 1: Joiner
Accepted Solution

Exporting Calls to Microsoft Excel

Hello,

Please can you tell me if it is possible to export to Microsoft Excel calls made and calls received with dates and the telephone numbers over a given time period.

Thank you

Topics: 661

Re: Exporting Calls to Microsoft Excel

@Solar5

In My O2 it only shows calls made. https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/How-do-I-get-to-the-Download-Bill-page/ba-p/1014096

I think the only way to do it would be to copy all calls made and received from your phone and paste onto an Excel spreadsheet. However, there is a limit on how many that shows on your phone.

Best of luck and welcome to the forum Welcome

*The Game Is On*

Community Manager

Hi @Solar5, it'd be great if you could let us know how you're getting on with this, and welcome to the forum! Wave

Check out some of the recent discussions:
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Gig tickets giveaway!! Smiley Wink Interested in any O2 Academy gig? Let us know for a chance to get free tickets!
Review of the Samsung Galaxy A50 - Read our latest device review by member Poppysmum.
Priority tickets calendar! 17-23 June - Check out which tickets are going on sale or pre-sale this week on Priority!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Hello,

Thank you for your replies. I haven't had chance to do this just yet but it would be nice if there was an export to Excel function. I know you can view yours bills in PDF.

Thank you

Community Manager

That's certainly feedback I can pass on @Solar5, thanks for the suggestion! smiley

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Gig tickets giveaway!! Smiley Wink Interested in any O2 Academy gig? Let us know for a chance to get free tickets!
Review of the Samsung Galaxy A50 - Read our latest device review by member Poppysmum.
Priority tickets calendar! 17-23 June - Check out which tickets are going on sale or pre-sale this week on Priority!

signature

No problem, continuous improvement is what it's all about, now I'll look forward to that free Samsung S9 for my troubles, haha only joking Smiley Happy
Highlighted
Community Manager

joy Is a Samsung S9 the device you have in mind for your next upgrade then? 

signature

Perhaps. I can upgrade but the existing handset I have is still good enough for now so I am using a SIM only to save me money. When the phone runs out of gas or there is a clear difference in technology between what I have and what the market is offering then I will make a judgement call then.

Community Manager

Makes sense @Solar5 wink Which phone do you have at the moment then, if you don't mind me asking?

signature

Sure it is a Samsung S7