Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Expensive bill

LD1994
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, I have the iPhone 11 Pro Max and I’m paying over £75 a month, 2 people I know very closely have the brand new iPhone and are paying £35-£45, they get more data than I do also. How can I look at lowering try bill every month? And if that don’t work maybe me leaving o2? 🙃

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35211 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

Take a look in your MyO2 App  Guide: My O2 App to see what is contributing to that cost, @LD1994 - it could be you are on an unlimited tariff, which is more expensive than one with, say, 100GB of data. Or you may have some other costs, like O2 Insurance, or an active Extra, or even some other charge-to-mobile service(s).

If you need further help investigating your bill, reach out to O2 Social Media using the links beneath the blue O2 Community bars at the foot of this post. 

Good luck!

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35211 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

Take a look in your MyO2 App  Guide: My O2 App to see what is contributing to that cost, @LD1994 - it could be you are on an unlimited tariff, which is more expensive than one with, say, 100GB of data. Or you may have some other costs, like O2 Insurance, or an active Extra, or even some other charge-to-mobile service(s).

If you need further help investigating your bill, reach out to O2 Social Media using the links beneath the blue O2 Community bars at the foot of this post. 

Good luck!

Message 2 of 3

Sms1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Sadly my experience too. The tariff adjustments you can make aren’t at all generous whilst in contract. Best advice is leave or make sure you take a short contract with clear costs. The device isn’t discounted it’s just on an 0% loan so that’s a tie you can avoid as well if you don’t tick a 36 month contract. Another consideration is every device is regarded as an unsecured loan on your credit report so that can have an impact if you have 2-3 devices.  Good luck. 

Message 3 of 3