cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ending contract

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi! 

I've had a lot of signal problems with o2 in my area over the past few months and long story short they have agreed to cancel my contract without the termination fee.

However, they have asked me to reply to their email to confirm this. The email was a reply to a complaint and therefore sent through mycare@o2mail.co.uk.

As far as I'm aware the mycare@o2mail.co.uk is not a monitored account so how is it possible for me to confirm my cancellation through replying to this? 

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you tried replying to that email address anyway to see if your email is bounced back to you?

You could always try emailing complaints@o2mail.co.uk (this may be an old email address) or complaintreviewservice@o2.com if this is regarding a complaint anyway?

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you tried replying to that email address anyway to see if your email is bounced back to you?

You could always try emailing complaints@o2mail.co.uk (this may be an old email address) or complaintreviewservice@o2.com if this is regarding a complaint anyway?

Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

You could always write to them to confirm the cancellation and send it via registered post requesting confirmation in return.

Telefónica UK Limited
Correspondence Department

PO BOX 694

Winchester

SO23 5AP

Message 3 of 5

raffles
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, I believe that the email address mycare@o2mail.co.uk is the correct one for compaints and this is

monitored and your reply should have been received. I have been complaining about a phone that was originally bought on contract then sold to myself after 6 weeks and I am getting nowhere with unlocking the phone to use on any network, but I do get replies from them for what they are worth.

Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am also suffering from poor signal but not just in my area, every where I seem to want to make a call. I believe O2 has issues
Message 5 of 5