Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

End of contract

JulesMG
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I took out a contract for my son, 2 years ago. That contract was up last month, but have still be charged the usual month fee! My son has spent the last year and a bit in Australia, so the phone has been redundant for a while. He is coming back in the Spring next year, however, I want to terminate the monthy fee paying contract and get onto a PAYG sim. Is this possible?

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@JulesMG 

How to cancel here Guide: Cancelling Your Contract but if you want to switch to PAYG, call customer service and they will arrange it all for you Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@JulesMG 

How to cancel here Guide: Cancelling Your Contract but if you want to switch to PAYG, call customer service and they will arrange it all for you Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

JulesMG
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for this, however, I still want to remain with O2, so think I will need to call them and discuss.

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Yes, as I mentioned, call customer service and they will deal with the transfer to PAYG.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4