Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

End of contract

RAK67
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am coming to the end of my contract and planning on keeping my current phone for a bit longer as there is nothing really better to suit my needs at present. How do I find out if my airtime and device bill is separate or not? On previous contracts when I checked it had them split up on the bill breakdown, now it is just showing the total as one single tariff charge    

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@RAK67 

You will have had 2 direct debits if on refresh.

Guide: How does O2 Refresh work? 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@RAK67 

You will have had 2 direct debits if on refresh.

Guide: How does O2 Refresh work? 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

RAK67
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for the quick reply, so I assume if my bill i'snt split in two now I'm no longer on O2 refresh so have to get transferred to a sim only contract at the end of my current deal to stop paying my current tariff rate?

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@RAK67 

Yes, exactly that.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4