Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

End of Contract

Danielle-P
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My contract is due to end on 24th September. What will happen if I haven't upgraded/cancelled? Will I be changed at the same rate? My device will have been paid off by then. I don't know whether to stick with O2 on a 36 months contract, or I have seen a similar deal elsewhere on a 24 months contract so I need some time to decide. Thank you for any answers

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Danielle-P 

You will stop paying the device plan but continue to pay the airtime part of the bill.

It will become a 30 day rolling contract so you can cancel or upgrade at anytime.

Guide: How does O2 Refresh work? 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Danielle-P 

You will stop paying the device plan but continue to pay the airtime part of the bill.

It will become a 30 day rolling contract so you can cancel or upgrade at anytime.

Guide: How does O2 Refresh work? 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2