Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Level 1: Joiner
Accepted Solution

End of Airtime Plan

How do you find out when your Airitme Plan ends as this is seperate to your Device plan? No way to do this online. What happended to the chat service?

Topics: 526
Solutions: 10,768

Re: End of Airtime Plan

Your MyO2 will give you the end date (when you can upgrade) http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2 and chat is available on this link http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)

Not sure about yours, but in MyO2, hover over "Allowances and Recent Charges" and select Tariff and Allowances, the top box gives information about my current airtime tariff and the associated renewal date. Might be worth a try, but I don't have a device plan so it may appear differently. 

Level 40: Notorious

Your Airtime plan only ends when you cancel the contract, either by porting your number away or giving notice of cancellation @Schmacks.
Your device plan has an end because it is in effect a 2 year loan to pay for the phone/tablet.
Now using the LG V30.

Previously: LG G4, Sony Z1, HTC Sensation XE, Samsung Omnia i900
Try the Tech Galaxy Note 4
Try the Tech Lumia 640LTE and Microsoft Band
Topics: 108
Kudos: 1,709
Solutions: 534

Community Manager

Thanks guys for the useful pointers above slight smile Did you get some clarification about your Airtime and Device plans in the end @Schmacks?

Community highlights:
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Gig tickets giveaway!! Smiley Wink Interested in any O2 Academy gig? Let us know for a chance to get free tickets!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets avaialble on Prioirty!
Instant Winners is back! - Enter the weekly prize draw every Friday!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Hi guys

on this topic, just wondering.  My airtime contract is due for renewal next month.  Will this tariff carry over or do they cancel it and move me to a newer contract?

The one I am on now is perfect for me and a similar one is looking like being £7 per month more.

Cheers

Highlighted
Topics: 663

The airtime carries on until you give 30 days notice. Obviously if you start a new contract the airtime on the od one will stop.

*The Game Is On*