Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email pre pay

RG
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I've pre ordered a new phone the mi ey has come out of my bank but I can't find a way to log into my 02 email address to see if its gone thru as according to the split kept failing.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@RG 

Best to call customer service in this instance Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

If you are approved, you will get emails confirming your contract so if you haven't received these it likely failed. 

Your money will be held by your bank pending collection by O2 and will be returned to your cleared funds if the transaction is cancelled.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

djbsuffolk
Level 9: Fired up
  • 140 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

As @MI5 said check your inbox for emails from O2 regarding the contract - I assume you mean you are trying to login to MyO2? There won't be anything there until the device is dispatched if you've been successful - the MyO2 account is automatically set up by O2 when they dispatch the device. If you have emails detailing the contract and credit agreement then you won't hear anything from O2 until the device is dispatched - they key thing now is see if you have emails. 

Message 3 of 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions