cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Easy Upgrade.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Pooped into local shop to see about upgrade as Open now available on iPhone 6. Wasn't sure if I'd pass the Credit Check etc for refresh put was all pretty straightforward enough.
Great Service yet again from O2 Huntingdon!
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143427 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Good deal jonsie wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 15

Cleoriff
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Crikey...another good experience. O2 CS are excelling themselves this last couple of weeks....

Seriously, it is great to hear. slight_smile

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 15

Poppysmum
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

Well done Jonsie Fantastic

Message 13 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

Tried sending the code from my employer to get the Open discount but wasn't recognised, fortunately have another one being a Vet. Just checked My O2 and it has been applied, but no text yet. 

Message 14 of 15

jonsie
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Tried sending the code from my employer to get the Open discount but wasn't recognised, fortunately have another one being a Vet. Just checked My O2 and it has been applied, but no text yet. 

Hopefully that's you sorted then slight_smile

Just an update to my tariff change yesterday.

This morning I received the accessory pack and the new simcard via Royal Mail, great service.

Unfortunately, as with @Cleoriff I think, the sim provided was a nano sim whilst the Note 4 takes a microsim. Fortunately my existing sim is already 4G enabled so it wasn't needed. I'm not sure why O2 now only sends out nano sims although that would be acceptable if they sent out a sim adapter with them. No worries though, all good apart from that one little niggle.

Message 15 of 15