cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Early Upgrade?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just a quick question slight_smile 

Does anybody know if you're able to end your contract early? I'm not sure if you're able to buy it out, or something like that! 

I have had my iPhone 3 for about 4 years, as when I was able to upgrade I decided I'd try a HTC, I didn't like it at all, and swapped back to my iPhone. Unfortunately, it's getting a bit old now, not everything is working correctly, and its starting to be quite annoying! I am due an upgrade in December, but it really is getting unbareable. If anyone has any information that would be great grin xx

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143452 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Yes, you can buy out. You just have to pay yoour monthly fee x the number of remaining months. Call 202 (free) and CS will give you a closure figure.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143452 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Yes, you can buy out. You just have to pay yoour monthly fee x the number of remaining months. Call 202 (free) and CS will give you a closure figure.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2