Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Anonymous

Early Upgrade to iPhone (It's not possible)

Hi Koesac,

Good plan. I'm thinkng of doing the same after being messed about when trying to find a way of getting an iPhone without losing my number (which i've had about 8 years now). How far into your contract were you? I'm only 6 months in to mine, but at the moment i only pay £20 a month for what should be a £35 contract so hoping there wont be any problems with the change. i did fill in an online help request (i wanted to know how many texts i'm averaging. current contract is unlimited, wanted to make sure i use less than the iPhones 500) and mentioned the link and my intentions. The guy who kindly replied in about 30 minutes didn't seem to have a problem with me changing. Atleast he didn't say "you cant do that".
Anonymous

Re: Early Upgrade to iPhone (It's not possible)

I like the upgrade agreement
A few rules before you can take advantage of the offer. You have to:
Have paid your Early Upgrade Offer charge;
Sign up for a new 18 or 24 month minimum term Pay Monthly or 24 month Business airtime contract with O2 with an iPhone at the normal price for that phone and on our iPhone tariffs;
and
Agree that you won't have a change of mind period and won't be able to go back to your old tariff. <----- LOL at this
NOT
Anonymous

Re: Early Upgrade to iPhone (It's not possible)

I like the upgrade agreement
A few rules before you can take advantage of the offer. You have to:
Have paid your Early Upgrade Offer charge;
Sign up for a new 18 or 24 month minimum term Pay Monthly or 24 month Business airtime contract with O2 with an iPhone at the normal price for that phone and on our iPhone tariffs;
and
Agree that you won't have a change of mind period and won't be able to go back to your old tariff. <----- LOL at this
NOT

You resurrected a 2 year old thread to comment on an early upgrade offer that o2 discontinued over a month ago? Smiley Indifferent