cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Early Upgrade on Iphone 5 ??

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, I'm currently still searching for the answer to this.

After several webchats etc etc and viewing on the o2 shop I find myself still drawing a blank.

so the story goes....  Whilst viewing the online shop to view tariffs for the new Iphone 5 I find myself looking at the standard tariff like I'm on currently due to my heavy phone usage & I notice that it's stating 6 month early upgrade Not a problem you may think, Anyhow My contract is an 18 month o2 unlimited and is due to finish on the 11th June 2013 I know theres the 1 month early upgrade carry on but thats of no interest at the moment.

I contacted O2 customer care via webchat & got the most useless member of staff UTPAL who quite frankly didnt answer my question, What I asked was could I upgrade on the 11th december 2012 this being 6 months early like the offer states and the answer I got back No this isnt for you, It's for new customers only.  Why would a new customer be upgrading and why cant I ?? Seems a little odd.

Has anyone had any joy with this supposed offer because I have not.

Appologies for the long winded question.

Best regards

Rob

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

the offer you can see online with the 6 month early upgrade is availablefor new contracts or if you were eligible to upgrade on your current contract now, it does not mean you can have the 6 month early upgrade on the contract you are currently on. hope this makes sense.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

the offer you can see online with the 6 month early upgrade is availablefor new contracts or if you were eligible to upgrade on your current contract now, it does not mean you can have the 6 month early upgrade on the contract you are currently on. hope this makes sense.

Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes that makes perfect sence, I understand now what it means 

Thankyou for taking the time to reply

Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

You're welcome.

Message 4 of 4