Early Termination Fee

Willjones88
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

IMG_5112.png

IMG_5111.jpeg

 in my final 30 days of my contract, I’ve requested a pac code to leave o2. 

my last bill should have covers my line rental

Up the 17th July (end of my contract)

if I port my number now I will be charged an early termination fee? Is this right even though I’ve paid my line rental for the month in advance ?  

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146925 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28263 Solutions

No, shouldn't be anything else to pay @Willjones88 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 6

Willjones88
  • 8 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for the reply I thought the same but the text messaged with the pac code on says that I will be charged a fee. The agent on the phone said that I don’t pay in advance and I pay in arrears. I even explained what my bill says. He said I’d calculated in wrong and I’d be expected to pay the fee 

Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 146925 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28263 Solutions

@Willjones88 

Customer services is a joke these days.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 6

Willjones88
  • 8 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yeah definitely not good! I raised a complaint straight away. They wonder why I requested the pac code in the first place.

Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 146925 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28263 Solutions

Good luck mate

Message 6 of 6