Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-Sim

benvig
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I currently have a pay montly account with an XS Max handset.

Upon landing back in Europe from two months in china, I realsied that the sim in may handset is the local chinese sim card. Not my original sim. The original sim is somewhere in Shanghai.

I live in Lisbon, Portugal - I keep my O2 numebr as it's been my work contact for 15 plus years - I don't want to change it. So, going to an O2 shop to solve this is impossible. 

I need to get my phone with my UK number up and running as fast as possible. I think the best way to do this is to activate an E sim on my account. 

How may I do this? 

Please let me know. 

Thanks,

Ben

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146705 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28243 Solutions

@benvig 

You need to report your SIM lost Guide: Lost or Stolen O2 Device? - How to Report it which will trigger the process to send a replacement SIM to your registered UK address.

Once you have that, you can request an esim pack and do a SIM swap Guide: Sim Swap: a mini guide 2017 update 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 3

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Welcome to our forum @benvig ! Sorry to hear about your SIM. 😞 How are you getting on with this at the moment?

Message 3 of 3