Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Highlighted
Anonymous
Accepted Solution

Driving Me Mad

I'm on GO20,when i make a call i get the pre recorded message "Free Call Insufficent Credit" before the call is connected to who im calling, i have 240 mins remaing and i paid 20 quid for them so im not sure why they say its a free call, im finding this message very irtitating,i contacted customer services who said they would deactivate it within the hour...Guess what its still there so once again customer services he said it will be deactivated within 24hrs and yes its still ruddy there,can anyone confirm if ots possible to get this iritating recording removed or is it stuck there...if it is im off,i would rather have tooth ache than listen to her everytime i make a call... oh 02 peeps its not a FREE CALL ive paid for it...ARGGGGGGHHHHH im mad !!!!
Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: Driving Me Mad

It's a free call because it comes out of your inclusive allowance & you aren't actually being charged for the call you are making
Highlighted
Anonymous

I get that,but why does it tell me everytime...its not free i paid 20 quid, tell me its free when ive got no mins remaining...its free if i never paid and they are giving it for free...do people on contract get the message Free Call...no they don't so is pay as you go like having a disability then...ie some woman reminding you of your restrictions...come on get a grip
Highlighted
Anonymous

Stuff this network i will go to vodafone.....toodlepip
Highlighted
Anonymous

I get it as well as on payg but doesn't bother me, bothers me when you go to top up then get the Long drivel lasting 10 minutes before you can actually top up
Highlighted
Anonymous

I guarantee you'll find the same there as well
Highlighted
Topics: 554
Solutions: 13,947

@Anonymous wrote:
I guarantee you'll find the same there as well
Actually you don't get those irritations on Voda.... I don't know why O2 insist on this kinda rubbish on PAYG tarriffs.......??
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)