cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dreadful signal and service in Sussex.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sadly it would seem that I am not the only person suffering, but the O2 signal in Sussex is poor. Patchy, signal, dropped calls, on just a poor service throughout. Yesterday, I had full signal and 3G, but couldn't on next to data at all. It would see the if I have 3 bars of signal or less I can't seem to make a call and there are more time now where I cannot get a signal at all, in places where I have never had a problem. WHAT'S GOING ON.??

Checked the O2 service in my area today and surprisingly no issues.

Is this the same for you???

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Have you always had this issue or is it something that has developed recently?

If you have had good service in the area before contact Customer Services to report.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Have you reported it to O2?

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

If your not locked into a long term contract then maybe check out alternative networks for signal coverage.

Have you looked into the TuGo Service ? 

Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Have you always had this issue or is it something that has developed recently?

If you have had good service in the area before contact Customer Services to report.
Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have been constantly complaining to O2 for the pst 3 weeks about the signal I get at home and out and about localy.  The service checker is no good, it either says there is engineering work on the local mast or Sorry a phone mast close to you isn't working or Sorry a phone mast close to you is experiencing exceptionaly high demand.  Well, WHAT IS IT??? All I know is that I cant use my phone! I have been with  O2 for years but the last 2 or 3 months the signal has got worse and worse and I am no longer getting what they expect me to pay for.

Message 5 of 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

If a phone mast isn't working then the next nearest mast will be experiencing high demand. If indeed this has been going on for 3 weeks, then that's a long time to repair a mast. I can only assume that site access is proving troublesome or there are major problems. Think about an official complaint here:

O2 | Complaint

Message 6 of 6