cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download or print latest bill error

Anonymous
Not applicable

Each time I click the "download and print latest bill" link the compantion tab opens like normal but then I get an error.

Retry also gives the same error and it asks me to copy the text that is at the bottom of this.  

Edit: this has been for 5 days so far. It is not a new error

I need to download VAT bills for work purposes.

Diagnostic Information 
   URL: /Billing/eaO2/ChangeDashboard.do?pageName=PreviousBills&account=1001108495&return_url=https%3A//billing.o2.co.uk/bill?disambiguation_id=00cbc00c-b9e9-4cc9-a550-2cc0af53a732
   Error Code: o20x13212072ae 
   Userid: unauthenticated 
   Date/time: 20/07/2017 11:18:15

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hi guys, 

Due to the number of threads popping up around this issue I'm locking this one and asking that you discuss it over in this thread, which will be the main thread for updates on this issue. I didn't want to merge as it would be confusing due to the number of different conversations. wink

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Not working for me either. It never lets me access the bill for the second phone on my account.

Message 2 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144609 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27728 Solutions
It's a known fault that o2 have been investigating for weeks now.
Many more threads on here so you are not alone.
@Martin-O2 is this not resolved yet?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 6

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123070 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

Very poor that this has been allowed to drag on for so long....Smiley Frustrated

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 6

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hi guys I can confirm that this issue has been reported and is being worked on. Unfortunately I don't have an ETA on when this will be fixed. I'll update the community as soon as I have news. 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 5 of 6

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hi guys, 

Due to the number of threads popping up around this issue I'm locking this one and asking that you discuss it over in this thread, which will be the main thread for updates on this issue. I didn't want to merge as it would be confusing due to the number of different conversations. wink

signature

Message 6 of 6