cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download PDF file of latest bill

Anonymous
Not applicable

This may be another improvement to the system and environment but I do not see where or how to download the September 2015 bill.  Is this possible?

I have a number of previous PDF bills downloaded and filed.

The screen which ought to offer this feature had the words " Download PDF Bill" greyed out.

There is a link to download Acrobat.

I use Nitro3.  Acrobat is of no use.  Does this mean I am henceforth disbarred from filing my bills?

Thank you for any help.

Message 1 of 12
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you to responders.

Overnight I switched off, then re-booted a few moments ago, re-tried to view the Sept bill and it all worked flawlessly.

I do think downloading Acrobat may have provided a solution but I have not done that. Also, this re-boot solution is not great as a learning experience.

I did not (as OP) take into consideration the software in use, I apologise, I ought to have stated that Win7x64 Home (regular updates) is running on an Intel laptop and that FF (updated to 40.0.3) is the browser.

View solution in original post

Message 11 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144168 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
There have been a number of security upgrades to the billing part of My O2.
What browser are you using and is it up to date?
I'm not sure why you can't use adobe and nitro together either?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 12

Cleoriff
  • 122812 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

The path for me is view latest bill >> View latest detailed usage and charges >> scroll down to Download and print latest bill which brings up the old style page with the download as pdf link. ie

Capture.Bill pdf.PNG

This is via my laptop using FF....and none of mine is greyed out at all....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 12

MI5
  • 144168 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
It's greyed out because adobe isn't installed.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 12

Cleoriff
  • 122812 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

Fair enough. Easy fix then...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MI5 wrote:

I know it is necessary to have Adobe or some other pdf reader installed to be able to view a pdf file but is it necessary to have Adobe installed just to DOWNLOAD the file @Cleoriff?  

I note the OP refers to inability to download and view the september 2015 bill.  As yet my Sept bill is not showing because I have not reached the billing date.

I also note that when I do download a bill the Download button is greyed out and remains so until I select another month's bill for download.

Message 6 of 12

Cleoriff
  • 122812 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous.

My bill is not due till 23rd September so my answer was based on viewing my latest bill (which obviously was August) This was clearly stated in my post.

I presumed, as the OP was trying to view their September bill, they must have received it....otherwise there would be nothing to view at all?

Re the issue of   'download being greyed out', I have never seen this at all....

Usually my answers to technical questions are based on my own personal experience.. though I have been known to use Google ....or rely heavily on the expertise of other forum members...:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Good morning @Cleoriff. On reading through this thread again I see I made a faux pas and owe you an apology. My question as to whether it is necessary to have Adobe Reader installed to enable pdf files to be downloaded (as distinct from downloaded and viewd) was intended for @MI5.
Message 8 of 12

MI5
  • 144168 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
To the best of my knowledge and belief, I have answered that question above.
The downloading of adobe acrobat should enable the function as o2 intended.

Currently using:
Message 9 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MI5 wrote:
To the best of my knowledge and belief, I have answered that question above.
The downloading of adobe acrobat should enable the function as o2 intended.

Hi @MI5   I think I may have been misunderstood.  I was not questioning your veracity or knowledge.  What I am trying to determine is whether it is necessary to have Adobe installed on a PC in order to be able to download pdf files?    The reason I asked is that the OP uses Nitro3 (which I understand to be an alternative pdf reader program) and in my opinion he ought to have the option to download his bills to view on software of his choice.     Sorry if you thought I was criticising you - nothing was further from my mind.

Message 10 of 12