• 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

@O2Waqas?

Otherwise

You need to call customer service

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 
Advice from an O2 Guru to get through:
If you call any of the free numbers in the link.
Use Skype if necessary, when it comes to the reason you are calling stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.
Press 2 for Everything Else
Press 5 for More Options
Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to someone.
Choose the fraud or upgrade option if necessary

8am is the best time to call

Message 2 of 11

kimminshugs
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have an apple watch on contract from O2. Its about 3 months old. It was originally paired with a sim only and my apple device which was perfect and no problems. I then went and upgraded my sim only to a tablet and took a new number on a sim only, also fine no problems here.

Now my apple watch contract is linked to my surface pro X and not my sim only I have no data on my apple watch and as a remote worker I have now lost my ability if i have a fall, or drop my phone I no longer am able to call emergency workers from my watch

Message 3 of 11

kimminshugs
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you. I have 3 times, if you request technical support you get diverted to this community page. I went through to cancellations 2 days ago who transferred me to technical support who "got cut off" and did  not call me back as requested, then today about 15 mins ago. I had a call through to cancellations who diverted me back to technical support, the first part of the conversation was, you have this number that I have given you to call me back if we are disconnected, and then provided an alternative number. - guess what, I was disconnected and never called back.

Message 4 of 11

kimminshugs
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I just really want my watch to work on 4G as it should. I was told I would need to pay an additional £5 per month for a new plan for the watch, and even though Im paying a device/airtime plan already I was like hey just stick it on the bill, really need this going for work, and still nothing. 

Message 5 of 11

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@kimminshugs 

You need to setup the watch data plan through the watch app on your phone.

Go to the mobile data section and follow the prompts on screen.

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/device-and-sim-support/apple-watch

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 11

kimminshugs
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Already done, there is no data plan setup on my account, error 08. Called back up, reset esim, try again in 24 hours, still nothing (that yesterdays call) 

I believe this is down to O2 and will be writing to them today by post as I am sure they will get it, to advise to breach of contract on their part they can have the watch back

Message 7 of 11

O2Waqas
Former Staff
  • 139 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

@jonsie Thank you for the tag

@kimminshugs Apologies you're having trouble getting through, I will send you a private message so we can look into this further

Thanks

signature
Message 8 of 11

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@kimminshugs 

That error code means the watch is still tied to a previous account.

Customer service just need to remove it so you can start again.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 9 of 11

kimminshugs
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

This is the problem. The other account is my account that I'm paying for data/device plan already - but due to this being linked to the upgraded device thats not apple I cant use it

Message 10 of 11