cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does O2 do any loyalty or goodwill offers?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hiya everyone,

This is my first message on here!

My phone broke last night so this weekend I will be looking for a new one. I use pay as you go and I have been with O2 for years and years. However, I could go to any of the other providers, buy one of their phones and leave O2. Does anyone know if O2 does any offers or incentives to keep you? I am happy to stay but getting a fiver off or something free or an extra special thing from O2 would be nice.

Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, from my own experience and what my friends told me, there is allways some way how to make customer happy. If you are planning to leave the new provider will try to give you better offer, but better to stay with the current if you don't have any problems with them. Try to give them call and you might be surprise.Smiley Surprised

View solution in original post

Message 9 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Go around all the local phone stores and see who offers you the best deal.... If they want your business they will fight for it - It's the way things are these days.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 9

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

If you have any P&G Rewards built up you can put that towards the purchase of a new phone.Your local O2 store will be able to advise you what rewards you have.

Message 3 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
If you were to move to contract then o2 can see what deals they offer for moving, if any.

Also - if you take o2's home broadband they will give you it half price and then add a £200 credit to your mobile bill.

I'll take my sales-y hat off now - but it is a pretty good deal.

As for pay as you go, the rewards scheme is your best bet.
Message 4 of 9

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
If you were to move to contract then o2 can see what deals they offer for moving, if any.

Also - if you take o2's home broadband they will give you it half price and then add a £200 credit to your mobile bill.

That much?

I may have to phone in for a new deal!!! slight_smile

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 5 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
I don't think it's a retention deal but you are as well calling and seeing what's available - get b.o.b to do it wink
Message 6 of 9

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

I only re-signed for 12 months last November, so I probably couldn't get anything now.:smileysad:

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 7 of 9

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
What's the cheapest monthly deal I can get that deal on?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 8 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, from my own experience and what my friends told me, there is allways some way how to make customer happy. If you are planning to leave the new provider will try to give you better offer, but better to stay with the current if you don't have any problems with them. Try to give them call and you might be surprise.Smiley Surprised

Message 9 of 9