cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dodgy phone? New one on a new tarriff?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Basically, I got a new contract in October along with a Galaxy S2. However, ever since then I've had trouble with the phone (random crashes to an inressponsive state) and nothing I have tried will fix it. 

In fact, I'm pretty sure some of the stuff I tried will have broken any kind of warranty on the device (unless I roll it all back).

In any case, my question is - if I upgrade my tarriff to a higher one - as I understand is possible midway through a contract - can I still get a new phone? I see you can get an S3 Mini for £26 a month for £20 up front, and I do rather fancy it. Is that possible?

Or should I try to get support for my device somehow? It just seems fundamentally broken.

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just arranged for my S2 to go in for repair, I was given a 4 working day turnaround... we shall see! I have an HTC Desire at home somewhere, will try and resurrect that (went funny after installing 2.3). Failing that, O2 offer a phone loan service with a £25 refundable security deposit... knowing my luck that will be the phone that I drop!
Message 21 of 21