Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do Mobilephonesdirect contracts come with o2 roaming inclusive zone

loudo
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I opted for a new contract through mobile phones direct (part of AO mobile) and at the time was under the impression that the inclusive zone roaming would be included (it is a 100gb contract), but looking in my account this doesn't seem to be the case (only the EU bolt-on is showing), was I wrong?

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

loudo
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Sadly it is not under that list, and MPD told me that they may have changed what was included between the first and second order. I've decided to return the phone. Since doing so, the retailer that is advertising it for slightly less has run out of 12 pro max stock with a lead time of 4-6 weeks. Back to waiting to see if something else shows up sweat_smile

Message 11 of 13

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122800 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Well what a bummer @loudo !!

After all that, I really think they should honour what you were promised. Bit of an underhand trick I think.

I hope you get sorted soon. slight_smile

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 13

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35765 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1582 Solutions

T'is a shame, @loudo.

Still, I was surprised today to find a so-called MPD Black Friday Deal for a low-end Nokia PAYG that was cheaper in Argos and cheaper again on O2's website (which has gotta be a first!)... So - keep your eyes open, you may find a bargain better than you could have hoped for 🤞

Message 13 of 13