Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Anonymous

Do I have to top up...

Yeah, I'm on Text and Web Pay and Go Tariff, it says:
Remember to Top-Up before 23rd March 2010 to enjoy these great benefits next month.
But if I don't top up by this time, and just top or when I need to ( after this date )
Will I then get the same benefits I currently have.
Highlighted
Anonymous

Do I have to top up...

If you don't top-up by the 23rd then on the 23rd your current allowance will expire.
If you then top-up on (say) 2nd April then within 24 hours you will receive a new allowance and you will set a new anniversary date of the 2nd.
For full details, see the Pay and Go help section of the O2 website.
Highlighted
Anonymous

Do I have to top up...

If you don't top-up by the 23rd then on the 23rd your current allowance will expire.
If you then top-up on (say) 2nd April then within 24 hours you will receive a new allowance and you will set a new anniversary date of the 2nd.

but pking i topped up with ten pounds the other week before my anniversary date and all i got was unlimited txts i have since topped up with £15 BEFORE MY NEXT DUE DATE OF 19TH MARCH
Highlighted
Anonymous

Do I have to top up...

but pking i topped up with ten pounds the other week before my anniversary date and all i got was unlimited txts i have since topped up with £15 BEFORE MY NEXT DUE DATE OF 19TH MARCH

Why are you quoting an answer I gave to someone else? Its very unlikely that you share the same anniversary date.
If you tell us which tariff you are on and the dates when you topped up and when your anniversary date is, someone can explain it to you.