cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do Apple watches display in recent orders and come with tracking?

benfphillips
Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello,

Decided to pickup and Apple Watch, just curious as to whether or not they show in recent orders and if they come with tracking or not as I saw something on the site that made me think not all products are trackable? The site seemed to suggest that the item would be here today but there's nothing in orders or anything else in email other than the original confirmation with the delivery of today's date.

I have a few people that rely on me for their prescriptions, food and other supplies so I'm not here as much as the average person might be during this current situation. I don't want to miss the delivery and have to go to the nearest depot of which ever supplier you use if I can possibly avoid it.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Yes they should show in recent orders and do come with tracking info once they have been dispatched. You will get an email with the tracking number. @benfphillips 

Message 2 of 3

benfphillips
  • 12 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for the quick reply. The website said that accessories don't come with tracking so I really wasn't sure. Probably safe to assume it's not been dispatched and won't be here today then. The order was placed at 9am yesterday morning although with the current situation being what it is that obviously can impact some suppliers/couriers I guess.

Message 3 of 3