Did you mean: 

Disney+

LondonGirl
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hey,

I recently upgraded my O2 package, and was given 6 months of a free extra (Disney+, was what I wanted to choose). Initially I saw it in my O2 account, however I went to pick it over the weekend, and i couldn't see it. I was within the 28 days of picking it, but it just wasn't available. Can somebody please help me with this?.. as I am unable to speak to anyone online and don't want to call up and take up space for people who have bigger issues.

Thank you
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@LondonGirl 

It should be under your extras in your MyO2.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

LondonGirl
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Yeah It was previously, but then i just couldn't see it. I was worried it may be to do with the 28 days, but when I went to the extras in Myo2, it was within the 28 days, so I'm just not sure.
Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Did you get emailed a direct link to the Disney website?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 6

LondonGirl
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
No. I just had the option to pick on my O2 extra, but once I went back to it, I was unable to see them or pick any. It's a little frustrating, as I upgraded to the package because of the extra, and now it's gone and I have no contact with O2, who may be able to look into.

Thank you for your help slight_smile
Message 5 of 6

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

You need to call O2 then choose any of the options, fraud etc
Everything is taking longer due to the lockdown. Call centres and social distancing means limited staff to handle all the queries. Patience needed I'm afraid.
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Coronavirus-Covid-19-Community-Help-and-Su...
Other numbers to try
0800 977 7337
0800 587 4005
0800 0901808

Message 6 of 6