Did you mean: 

Disney+ free extra

Macc2020
Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

A little help please.

When i joined o2 i had the free Disney+ extra for 6 months which ends next month.

About a month ago i upgraded my phone and got a free extra and i asked the staff in store if i could have the Disney extra again and got told yes i could but would have to add it within 28 days which i have just done.

but on my Disney extra its still showing as running out next month and does not say anything about the new 6 months that i added about 20 minutes ago nor have i got a email telling me that i have just taken it.

also the claim your extra link on top of my account is no longer there since i added extra tonight.

do i need to worry?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144138 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions

@Macc2020 

I would expect you to receive an email with a link to redeem it.

Normal process is to choose an extra first, then wait for an email to redeem it.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Macc2020 , happy Friday slight_smile

Please do keep us updated on how you get on with your Extra and if you've made any progress since you last posted? 

Message 3 of 3