Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney extra

KatyBurckhardt
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 21 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I just renewed my contract and opted for another 6 months free disney plus as my extra but my end date remains unchanged will it change after the end date has passed or have I lost out on my extra?
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

O2Sophie
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 233 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 20 Solutions
Message 2 of 11

KatyBurckhardt
  • 21 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Unfortunately the link did not answer my question or lead to any other posts that would answer my question. I want to know if my current disney plus extra will be extended as I chose that extra again or if I have lost my extra as on my account my end date has not changed since claiming the extra
Message 3 of 11

O2Sophie
  • 233 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 20 Solutions

Hi, @KatyBurckhardt,

Not even this bit? I was hoping it would solve the issue for you. 

Yes. As an existing Disney+ subscriber, you’ll still be able to choose a Disney+ promotion from O2 Extras (either 6 or 12 months on us if you join O2 or upgrade, or 5.99 a month and get £2 a month airtime discount during your contract term). Disney+ will get in touch shortly by email to let you know how to manage your subscriptions in order to avoid double billing. If you’ve got questions about how adding the Disney+ promo will affect your existing subscription,

head to the Disney+ Help Centre.

If this doesn't help you, the only alternative is for you to ring customer service via 202 ( select upgrade option to get you through to a person ) and they will be able to guide you through it. slight_smile

signature
Message 4 of 11

KatyBurckhardt
  • 21 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
My end date hasn't changed on my extras page on my my o2 account so unless I get contacted by yourselves or disney I am left now to assume my extra has been wasted
Message 5 of 11

O2Sophie
  • 233 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 20 Solutions

Hi, @KatyBurckhardt,

I'm sorry this is not as clear as it should be. I think the best way this can be resolved is to get in touch with o2 and explain your concerns about your end date on your existing Disney + subscription hasn't changed. They will resolve this for you. Let me know how you get on. slight_smile

signature
Message 6 of 11

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@KatyBurckhardt 

Did you get another email after choosing Disney to redeem it? 

You need to follow the link in email.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 11

KatyBurckhardt
  • 21 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
No I didn't but now when I go back to claim my extra it's gone, I can't choose one
Message 8 of 11

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@KatyBurckhardt 

Make sure you've checked your spam for an email too. 

The email contains a unique link that you have to follow to redeem the offer. 

If not received, you'll need to call customer service to request it to be sent again.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 9 of 11

KatyBurckhardt
  • 21 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Resolved in the end thanks. Had to talk to a guru who went into my account, cancelled the existing extra and replaced it with a new one
Message 10 of 11