Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney+ extra cancellation

Soeren
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi I recently signed up to the Disney+ extra but now realised that BT TV does not support it so I want to cancel it. I am desperately trying to do so via My O2 but cannot find how to do this. Any suggestions?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

O2Lorna
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 192 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 22 Solutions

Jade9
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Once logged into my o2 Click on the plus symbol below where it says Your Extras and Disney plus, then switch the auto renew toggle to off
Message 3 of 7

Elsa
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi I recently signed up to the Disney+ extra but now realised that VIRGIN TV does not support it so I want to cancel it. I am desperately trying to do so via My O2 but cannot find how to do this. I did not activate the account . Is this as good as cancelled?
Message 4 of 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Elsa 

If not activated, there's nothing to cancel.

If you did, how to cancel it here Guide: Adding and removing O2 Extras  

but you can only do so after the first 28 days.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 7

JonasS
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I couldn't toggle the on to off button on the O2 app or via  My O2 on Google Chrome on my tablet nor could I unsubscribe via the Disney plus site as it redirected me back to O2....but out of curiosity I loaded the My O2 website using Firefox browser (available on Google play) and it allowed me to toggle off and cancel my subscription....hope this helps some of you guys 😁👍

Message 6 of 7

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Thanks for that @JonasS. I use my PC for most of my work on here as I'm at home. It runs on Firefox anyway. We would always advise people to use the website if problems with mobile.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 7