Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney + 6 months free

paulblackburn
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have taken out two O2 24-month contracts at the same time, both contracts are registered in my name and are now up and running and both of them come with 6 months free Disney +. I have activated my Disney + 6 months free subscription on one of my contracts and I’m currently enjoying all the films and shows available. In regards to my second O2 contract, can I apply to free 6 months to my existing subscription that I have received free from O2 effectively taking the free subscription up to 12 months or is there any other way to make sure the seconds Disney + 6 months free is not wasted? Thanks in advance

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

O2Tracey
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 103 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 3 Solutions
Yan choose another extra to use instead of Disney +, like prime video or Audible. You can find the list and choose in your my o2 App, under extras. Hope this helps

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 10656 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3094 Solutions
@paulblackburn

We are in the same situation, and unfortunately you cant stack the offer, so the second 6mths is lost.

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 3

O2Tracey
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 103 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 3 Solutions
Yan choose another extra to use instead of Disney +, like prime video or Audible. You can find the list and choose in your my o2 App, under extras. Hope this helps
Message 3 of 3