cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dismal service Carrys on

Anonymous
Not applicable
Dismal 3G service continues for the 5th day website says everything is working and no issues in my area .... But that magic 3G symbol is either non existent or bumbling along on grps or edge .... Getting very disgruntled that I'm paying for something that I'm not getting and everything points to the service been fine .... This experience has pushed me to one decision that I won't be renewing with O2 I will be looking for a network that endeavours to look after its customers ....
Message 1 of 13
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

what phone are you using?

Are you only having network problems in some areas or everywhere you go?

If your phone is still under warranty, take it in to your local o2 store to have it looked at or perhaps your sim went faulty and you might need a sim swap

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

what phone are you using?

Are you only having network problems in some areas or everywhere you go?

If your phone is still under warranty, take it in to your local o2 store to have it looked at or perhaps your sim went faulty and you might need a sim swap

Message 2 of 13

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

I get the feeling it doesn't really matter, they seem to have made up their mind.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 3 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

Me only trying to help 

Message 4 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Iphone 5 working till Friday then will not get a 3G service in my home town when I travelled on sat to a different county worked fine when I returned to my post code in the evening no 3G again flickers between no internet connection, grps or edge
Message 5 of 13

perksie
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

In that case you do have service just not in one place, possibly a mast is faulty, what did O2 say when you called and told them?

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Message 6 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you tried resetting the phone?

Ive noticed few people having similar issues

Message 7 of 13

perksie
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Me only trying to help 

Apologies, you're doing just fine.

Message 8 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Phone wiped and reset no luck as out of box, phone restored still not working, got told there was no problems in my area told to check service status page also shows no problems in my postcode too .... Just annoyed with haveing no 3G for 5 days with no explanation
Message 9 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ask to have your SIM swapped, if still no luck after that, make an appt with genious bar at your local apple store if phone still under warranty

Message 10 of 13