cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disingenuous app and poor automated payment

Anonymous
Not applicable
1. Your MyO2 app is disingenuous. It informs us that we can pay our monthly account via it.
That is patently UNTRUE.

2. For many years now I have asked repeatedly asked (we have corresponded several times on it to no outcome) that your automated telephone payment system is not fit for purpose.
It does NOT process American Express Card payments - it prompts for a 3 digit security code, when it is universally understood that American Express Cards have a 4 (that is FOUR) digit security code, thus this system renders the entire point of calling it to make a payment by American Express Card a fruitless and thankless waste of time.

SINCE you DO accept payment - online or live in person with an operator - payment of bills by American Express Card, WHEN are you going to update the MyO2 App AND your automated telephone payment system and bring it in line ?
This is discrimination !
Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 17

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

What we actually see many times is that people take out a new contract, set up a direct debit and then cancel it.....This is the part I think O2 should crack down on......but they just allow it to happen. Smiley Mad

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MI5 wrote:
Whilst I strongly object to your childish accusations about my motives i do agree that it is time that o2 enforced their own rules.

Oh dear me! I have done it again.  Foot in the mouth disease has not been eradicated yet. Seems I cannot do right for doing wrong!  I was speaking in jest (as I thought the emoticon would indicate).  Not for a nano second did I intend to impugn your character, integrity or motives @MI5 and offer you my sincere apologies.

Message 13 of 17

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Hence my additional wink @Anonymous. You shouldn't be so sensitive slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 14 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MI5 wrote:

'tis just part of my quirky nature!  Smiley Frustrated

Message 15 of 17

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@MI5 wrote:

'tis just part of my quirky nature!  Smiley Frustrated

Oh don't say that @Anonymous you will forever remain quirky...(and I know you aren't happy with that) Cat

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 16 of 17

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Most quirky and most apt 😛

Currently using:
Message 17 of 17