cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discount - open - family and friends

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

I work for network rail and entitled to a discount, has anyone else had problems getting the discount applied to their account.

Chestnut

Message 1 of 12
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Maybe popping into your local 02 store may resolve this for you Chestnut.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Open or F&F as they are different?
You have to meet certain criteria to get the discount so we need more info.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

As an employee of Network Rail we get a Discount 02 open this gives us 30% off our bill.

I took an upgrade last week and have been trying to get the discount applied to my account since 6 calls 2 being cut off and then customer services giving me another code to text through and still havent got a text to say if this has failed or not.

Message 3 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Maybe popping into your local 02 store may resolve this for you Chestnut.
Message 4 of 12

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Open codes have to be applied in store. It's the only way they will work, and within 28 days of upgrading or starting a contract.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 12

IainJ
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Can be done by texting Open to 2020. I have the same discount via my employer. I did this and recieved a text back to which I had to reply with certian details and within 24 hrs the discount was applied to my account.

Message 6 of 12

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

The terms state clearly that this can only be done in an O2 store.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 7 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello All,

Does anyone know when the 30% discount will be applied to the Iphone5S? I believe the Iphone5C was applied in the last month. (For Emergency services)

Message 8 of 12

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Only o2 can answer that.

Currently using:
Message 9 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

Where was the upgrade done? O2 Open discounts can only be applied on Refresh tariffs, so if upgrade/new connection was done @ 3rd party shops then unfortunately it won't be applied.

Message 10 of 12