cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discount on my monthly payment

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi all, I am nearly up for renewal on my contract and I have had a discount through my husband being in the armed forces,obviously this was 2 years ago but I'm just wondering if I will be able to use it again if I take out another contract....TIA
Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144083 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
Yes you can but you will need to reapply for the discount code.
It's the O2 Open scheme http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-Services/O2-Open-and-Friends-and-Family-Discount-Schemes...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
You can contact cs on 202 & see what they say
Message 2 of 6

MI5
  • 144083 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
Yes you can but you will need to reapply for the discount code.
It's the O2 Open scheme http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-Services/O2-Open-and-Friends-and-Family-Discount-Schemes...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 3 of 6

jonsie
  • 93157 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

If he is still in the armed forces you should still be eligible but would have to apply for it again on any new contract. 

Otherwise your contract just rolls on and you keep the discount on a rolling 30 day basis.

Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks folks! 😉 I couldn't find the discount anywhere so that link is muchos appreciated👍
Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 144083 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
Happy to help slight_smile

Currently using:
Message 6 of 6