Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discount not showing on monthly contract

Alisonpham
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Im confused as I was called up to upgrade and offered 33.00 per month. I keep receiving emails or checking my o2 account and it keeps showing 41.00.
I've called the customer services 202 and they told me the man who upgraded me has noted an 8.00 discount. So theyre aware of it. But why isnt it showing as 33.00? Does anyone have this experience and billed the correct agreed amount on their bank account?

Many thanks.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122809 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Hi @Alisonpham 

This might help Guide: Where is my discount or Extra Data? 

You need to check your first bill. If it isn't discounted then contact O2 again on any of the numbers in this guide Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144160 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions

@Alisonpham 

Your bill will always show the full price before discount, but the discount should be shown as an adjustment, so the bottom line will be the discounted price.

This is mainly because the discount is usually for a limited period of time so the bill can revert to full price when the discount is removed.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 4

Alisonpham
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank you for the replies. I have found it added as a loyalty bolt on. I just find it unusual as I wasnt told this when upgrading. This might be something to inform customer with so they dont stress out unnecessarily.
It would look better if it showed up as 33.00 still so you know whats going to be taken out of your bank account each month. As the total still doesnt show it discounted and im still a bit worried ill be talking about this with the next bill coming out.
Message 4 of 4