cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disconnection

Anonymous
Not applicable
So I receieved a letter off O2 yesterday saying my bill was overdue and they were gonna cut my phone off, my bill was due the 28th of February and I spoke to O2 and said I couldn't pay for it on my phone it wouldn't give me an option when I logged on and I wouldn't be able to pay it til Friday where I had access to a computer he said that's fine cos it's only 5 days over and they give and take time, so I paid the bill as promised on the Friday, then the next day they've disconnected me, so I've paid the bill in full I paid half 16th of February then paid the rest yesterday when I spoke to O2 they said it was fine, then the letter I receieved said I had receieved numerous emails and letters from O2 which was untrue, I didn't receieve any except for one on the day I'd promised to pay, now they want a reconnection fee, has anyone else had his problem? O2 customer service is shocking!!
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122822 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous 

Sorry to hear this. Obviously you need to contact O2 again and explain the situation. If you tell them it was agreed you paid the bill in two stages you should not have to pay a re-connection fee

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Please do not use Live Chat for this as it's an account based issue. If you need to phone them using a landline

use this number 0344 809 0202

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122822 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous 

Sorry to hear this. Obviously you need to contact O2 again and explain the situation. If you tell them it was agreed you paid the bill in two stages you should not have to pay a re-connection fee

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Please do not use Live Chat for this as it's an account based issue. If you need to phone them using a landline

use this number 0344 809 0202

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello @Anonymous and welcome to the Community.

As Cleoriff has advised, please follow the guidance and you should be ok. Please be aware once o2 agree to reconnect it may take up to 48 hours although it is normally much quicker than that.

In future we would recommend you set up a direct debit to avoid issues like this.

Please let us know how you get on
Message 3 of 3