Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disconnected from live chat

Rachel3
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I was upgrading via live chat and my chat session got disconnected just before the order was completed. I wasn’t able to get a transcript either. I believe all services are now closed and I was hoping to place my order tonight so that I could receive my phone today as my current handset is broken. Is there any way of continuing with this order? 

Thanks 

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122901 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

@Rachel3 wrote:

I was upgrading via live chat and my chat session got disconnected just before the order was completed. I wasn’t able to get a transcript either. I believe all services are now closed and I was hoping to place my order tonight so that I could receive my phone today as my current handset is broken. Is there any way of continuing with this order? 

Thanks 

Hi @Rachel3 

No unfortunately. Customer service is closed now.

You need to check with customer services tomorrow by speaking to someone (don't use Live Chat. Check whether anything was ordered. https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

If not you could place your order with them.

However, you would be better off going instore if you have one close by. You stand more chance of finding the phone you want in stock

Hope that helps and welcome to the forum Welcome

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 8

jonsie
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

Your best option is to call customer service in the morning but it's unlikely you will get the phone tomorroww.

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Message 3 of 8

Rachel3
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you slight_smile

Message 4 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 122901 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

No problem @Rachel3 

Hope you get your new phone soon wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 8

jonsie
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

As @Cleoriff says, if you need the phone today then instore is your best option. I would still call customer service to make sure the order didn't auto-complete. O2 have this weird ordering and payment system.

Good luck relieved

Message 6 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
If it was live chat then I got a funny feeling that the order did not actually happen
Message 7 of 8

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @Rachel3, and welcome to the forum smiling

I'm sorry to hear the chat session disconnected halfway through your upgrade. It'd be great if you could let us know how you got on with this order in the end, and if you need any further help at all, please let us know!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 8 of 8