cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disappearing 1p's on Classic PAYG

Anonymous
Not applicable

Does anyone know if we're any closer to a solution of 1p charge, after the £1 charge off then on again daily, when Data is off and only Wi-Fi enabled

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143411 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
We won't know anything until we get feedback from @Toby
I know it has been reported though, but no timescales.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

I suspect you are getting the same deductions as I have made  a formal complaint about to O2, these are small Data usage deductions. I have had an acknowledgement of my complaint, they hope to reply within three days. In my example the small amount of data my phone is using is being charged at an effective rate of about 15p to 16p per MB, instead of the advertised 5p . I have also forwarded a copy of the complaint to "Which" in case they are interested in viewing the apparent consumer violation that seems to be occurring. Lets hope that O2 can correct the problem soon. I will report any feedback that is forthcoming from O2 to the Community.

Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143411 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
There's a new complaints process here you can try too http://www.resolver.co.uk/
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4