Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Direct debit

MiM3
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

18 months ago I took out a virgin media contract,  in order to get a deal, they told me I MUST take out an 02 sim card... fine...although I am with EE and not 02 but... forget that the now. They told me that at the end of my 18month contract with virgin , my 02 contract would end as well. So... 18 months later , Contract ended and I cancelled my 02 direct debit , as I was told to do, now getting emails from 02 saying that I owe 12.76 monthly direct debit,  but got an email today saying that I must pay just under £32. I was told after 18 month I wouldn't have this 02 contract anymore... what's happening?! 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 148716 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28438 Solutions

@MiM3 

You need to cancel as the don't end automatically.

Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 6

MiM3
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I cancelled my direct debit with 02 but keep getting emails and they now saying I owe just under £32 

Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 148716 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28438 Solutions

Cancelling the DD does not cancel the contract @MiM3 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 6

MiM3
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Omg... you're kidding...? I done what virgin media told me to do... omg I have half a mind to complain to virgin media about telling me wrong information... that's ridiculous. Thank you so much for replying. I appreciate it. 

Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 148716 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28438 Solutions

@MiM3 

If required make a complaint

Message 6 of 6