cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Direct Debit bill, not taken?!

Anonymous
Not applicable
My bill is due to come out today via direct debit however it hasn't been taken? I have the correct money in my bank account so I'm somewhat confused. Is it because it's Christmas time and it's all slowed down, or? Always had the idea that a direct debit would come out whatever the date is automatically... don't fancy being fined, or getting a bad score on my record for something that isn't technically my fault.
Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
Quick Walker - put the plug in!
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 12 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
Indeed
Message 13 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

My phone bill was meant to be taken out on the 28th and it still hasn't come out 😕 anyone know what to do? The money is in my bank

Message 14 of 16

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
Call cs on 202 if you are worried about it but it will usually be taken shortly after if due on a weekend.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 15 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
Direct debits are NEVER collected at weekends. If your payment date is a Saturday, Sunday or Bank Holiday then payment is usually collected on the next working day.

That is the same for every company using direct debit in the UK
Message 16 of 16