cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Device plans

Anonymous
Not applicable

In October my direct debit failed for my septembers bill so I called to make a payment over the phone it shows on my o2 statement as adhoc payment rather than a device plan installment payment which is what shows the follwing month, o2 are saying that as i was late paying they are charging my twice this month but ive not missed a payment it was just late!!! Can they do this ive read my credit agreement and this is not mentioned or it it likely that the payment i made in october has not been allocated correctly??

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
I would think it wasn't allocated to the device plan properly.
You'll have to chase CS to get it corrected.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
I would think it wasn't allocated to the device plan properly.
You'll have to chase CS to get it corrected.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 122901 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

Poor communication re regular CS getting this to the correct payment team I would think...

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thats what i think but cs are adement that they can charge double doesnt help that i can get a manager callback for 48 hours!!!

Message 4 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 122901 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Thats what i think but cs are adement that they can charge double doesnt help that i can get a manager callback for 48 hours!!!

You wont get a manager to call you back It just doesn't happen. When you contact CS ask to be put through to the payment team...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
Make a complaint to get things moving along.
http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Currently using:
Message 6 of 6