cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Detail list of question of asked on security check . operate a calltime balance by dialing *#10#

Anonymous
Not applicable

I could do with help in a big way.I have mentioned in the past request for help regarding two mobiles I have.Had another go making contact with liveperson call. Nearly hit the jack pot but as usual they ask one question to many, with not able to give it end of help.I got to the point with 'Kirti' when I said: my plan was to use up my credit in  then throw this mobile away.got a new mobile ph# I keep, when I  top up running into snags-her answer i'll help you with that. I can transfer the credit from the old number to the new number-the old number then will be diconnected and then I can update the new number on your MYo2 account which will be done within4-24hours

Kirti started a security checks-  I came a cropper when asked what my current call time balance,top-up date.amount and method for  check balance by dialing *#10#.

When i place the call I got no place with it. gave up said when I can get the details needed will come back. .I always fail with liveperson with the details they want. 

QUERY; how does one make a current call time balance using *#10#, to get last top-up date, amount and method for mobile .which may also include Is there a list of all question asked when O2 do a security checkup, it wouldhelp when i make my next call?

Thanks.

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Dial *#10# and press the call key - this will give you current balance.
I'm not sure about date of last top up but this should be in your My O2.
CS should be able to ask you other security questions too if you are having difficulty with those asked.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Dial *#10# and press the call key - this will give you current balance.
I'm not sure about date of last top up but this should be in your My O2.
CS should be able to ask you other security questions too if you are having difficulty with those asked.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Please remove your numbers from your question. This is a customer to customer forum which can be viewed by anyone.
Message 3 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous 

if those are genuine phone numbers you have on display could you please remove them from your post?. This is an open forum customer to customer...and you could have problems if you leave those on display

Flagged

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks I have edit out the phone numbers on display.

Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, I have cleared the numbers from my post.

Message 6 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks, I have cleared the numbers from my post.

Thanks. Very wise move wink

Maybe follow @MI5 's advice to get the answer you are looking for....?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 7