Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deposit

Ey59
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have now been waiting a lot longer than advised for my deposit being returned. I was told originally when purchasing in December it would have been February. I was then told in February someone gave me false information in store and would be March . Upon calling on the agreed date in March, I was then told sorry there’s been a glitch and try again in April !! ... needless to say I said no and was told it was sorted and processed - would be back to me on my bank within 7 days. Still no refund, passed from pillar to post at a time like this - needless to say this will be my one and only o2 product .
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Ey59 

Unfortunately we can't help with that here so you need to keep persuing customer service.

I'll also tag in out admin to see if they can help at all @Martin-O2 @Marjo 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 7

Ey59
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Yeah bit of a run around with customer services - can’t do anything supposedly. I’ll guess I’ll be patient and await and see if ever returns . Bad experience from the off though and I’ll stick to EE like I have been doing in past with no issues. Shame really . Thanks for the reply .
Message 3 of 7

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
I'm sure one of out team will contact you later.
Best of luck with it.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 7

Ey59
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thankyou slight_smile
Message 5 of 7

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
You're welcome and welcome to the forum too.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 7

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi there @Ey59 , sorry it's taken a while for us to get your topic here. Let us know if you need any additional help with this or if you've managed to get it sorted since you last posted?

Message 7 of 7