Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deposit repayment

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there,

I am new to this so please bear with me slight_smile

I purchased my Galaxy S3 through phones 4U in January.

I agreed to pay a £300 deposit for my new phone and was informed that it would be repaid to my credit card used for the initial purchase. This would happen after three successful bill payments. I set up my direct debit and have enjoyed my phone, paying the bills on time etc.

02 have credited my mobile account with the deposit money and not my bank account.  I feel i have been very misled. Is there anything i can do about this? I feel i am now out of pocket of £300. I would much rather have continued to pay direct debits and had my money back to spend elsewhere. Any help would be greatly appreciated.Many thanks for your time.

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144171 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
Simply call CS on 202 free from your phone and request to have the credit transferred to your bank account. It usually takes around 14 days to complete.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144171 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
Simply call CS on 202 free from your phone and request to have the credit transferred to your bank account. It usually takes around 14 days to complete.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
14 days that's a bit slow in the days of faster payment transfers
Message 3 of 3