cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deposit paid

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi
I placed an order last night and had to pay a deposit. I've had several emails with the terms & condition etc and wondered how long does it take to process please? I've logged on to My o2 and only my contact details in on there, nothing else. If there's nothing in my account (tried to find my order but nothing), does this mean they've declined me? I paid a hefty deposit plus the upfront cost of the phone. If anyone has been through this, I'd appreciate any info. Thanks!

Message 1 of 38
37 REPLIES 37

Anonymous
Not applicable
The online order stock is different to instore stock I found out.
My store had my phone in stock, which is why I did the click and collect, but i had to have my phone delivered to the store (had I known I could have had it delivered to work, which would have saved me a trip).
Anyway, I got a good deal and more that happy with the phone so I can’t complain.
Message 21 of 38

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey @Anonymous welcome to our forum! Please do let us know how you get on with the order and how you like your phone when you get it. slight_smile fingers_crossed

@Anonymous glad to hear your order process went well and that you're happy with your new phone. I also have the jet black btw! slight_smile

Message 22 of 38

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm still waiting! No emails from o2 as of yet. It leads me to believe that no news is good news. If I was rejected, I'm sure I would've heard already. Just hope they get them in stock very soon as the phone I'm using will see a brick wall 😂
Message 23 of 38

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144853 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27774 Solutions

You’ve been accepted.
There’s just no stock as per the link I showed you last night.
Keep checking it to see when stock comes in.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 24 of 38

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you! I'll keep checking. I'm feeling very hopeful now 😊
Message 25 of 38

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well I went on to chat and they've now told me I'm declined. I've been waiting since Sunday and not even told me via email I was declined. They've taken a hefty deposit off me PLUS the upfront cost of the phone and received all the terms and conditions. So if I hadn't have rung, I'd still be waiting. I bet it'll take a month to get the monies refunded. This is pants! 😩
Message 26 of 38

MI5
  • 144853 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27774 Solutions
Disgusting behaviour.
Have you been referred or just a flat out refusal?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 27 of 38

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm on the phone now and they said it was cancelled a couple of days ago. No emails nothing.
Message 28 of 38

MI5
  • 144853 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27774 Solutions
Shocking!

Currently using:
Message 29 of 38

Anonymous
Not applicable
I actually feel sick as they can't locate the deposit or the upfront cost and told me to wait until it hits my bank. Really been fobbed off. What's the point in asking me for a deposit instead of actually declining me? They've had nearly £500 off me! 😡
Message 30 of 38