Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deposit being stolen

Lawrence55
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I’ve have got a monthly contract and had to put a deposit of £475 and I’ve been told as soon as I got it I would be able to get it back as soon as I’ve completed 2 months on payments on time as I had done I had rang up and they had promised I would get it on the third month I had kept all my payments up to date and had rang on the 3rd month I was “promised” I would get my deposit on the 4th month into my airtime account and I can ring up and get it put into my bank account I had rang on the 4th month keeping in mind I’ve had all payments on time I’m still not able to get it I was promised it was to be given on the fifth month this is an absolute disgrace for such a professional company I’m disgusted I’ve been lied to and been severely distressed over not getting this money back if it was o2 looking money off the customer they’d be pesting them 24/7 for it I will have to resort to small claims court for a breach of contract if its not released to me before the 5th month completely disgusted as the company is gaining interest on my money that I should have!

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122385 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Lawrence55 

If you have made all payments on time your deposit should be returned on the 4th Month. I'll tag one of our account advisors to this post @O2Waqas who will be on at 8am. Hopefully he should be able to help you with this. Good luck.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 9

Lawrence55
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Cheers man am absolutely fed up was told a managed would ring me within 48 hours was promised of that infact and it’s been 4 days 

Message 3 of 9

O2Waqas
Former Staff
  • 139 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

Thank you for the tag @Cleoriff 

@Lawrence55 Apologies for the inconvenience caused, I will send you a private message so we can look at this further for you

signature
Message 4 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122385 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Thanks @O2Waqas. I hope you can help @Lawrence55. O2 seem to be breaking their own rules regarding return of deposits. 🙄

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 9

O2Waqas
Former Staff
  • 139 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

No problem @Cleoriff, I can confirm this query has been resolved. 

Thanks 

signature
Message 6 of 9

Garyhallowell10
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi mate im having the same problem can you tell me did they sort this out did you get your money? 

Message 7 of 9

Lawrence55
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Keep at it mate I tried the phone line and I keep getting passed about send a complaint email and try @O2Waqas helped me out greatly

Message 8 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122385 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@O2Waqas wrote:

No problem @Cleoriff, I can confirm this query has been resolved. 

Thanks 

Great news @O2Waqas 👍

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 9