Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deposit Refund

Julian1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I'm having problems with getting my £225.00 deposit I paid.
I was told when i originally took out the contract I'd receive this one the third bill is played.
My fourth bill has now been produced and I'm still awaiting my refund.
This is very unprofessional of o2 fraudulently holding onto customers deposits the Metropolitan Police have now been contacted and made aware!
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Julian1 

Don't think the police would be interested but you need to call O2 to request the refund anyway.

Numbers here 

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

Julian1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
The Metropolitan Police have given me a Crime Reference Number so they are investigating this.
I have only taken these drastic steps as I have discussed this matter over the phone with o2 on several occasions including this morning.
The tell me they have sent a for with my request to their back office and my deposit will be released.
My deposit still has not been released as yet and not showing in my bank account.
So as far as im concerned o2 are fraudulently holding onto my deposit still and I am losing interest on my money.
I'm not the first customer who has had this problem in the past with o2.
It should not take weeks to transfer the deposit back into my bank account I have also taken the liberty of tweeting this problem about o2 to millions of followers let's spread this far and wide!!!
Message 3 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@O2Lisaor @O2Daniel  are you able to do anything to help @Julian1 get his deposit back please?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 6

O2Daniel
  • 67 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

thanks for the tag @Cleoriff 

@Julian1 i will private message you, and we can look into this further slight_smile

signature
Message 5 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Thanks @O2Daniel thumbsup

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 6